- Analyze and derive insights from various internal and external data sets.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to various data sets.
- Monitor and analyze model performance and algorithm accuracy.
- Drive optimization and improvement of algorithm metrics.
- Build prototypes of analytical tools to help scale the procurement of insights.
- Create a robust data infrastructure.
- Partner with Product and Data Engineering teams.
- 3-year work experience in a Data Science field.
- Knowledge of Data Science programming languages (R, Python, etc.).
- Experience querying databases and using SQL.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, neural networks, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques.
- Demonstrated experience developing custom data models and algorithms.
- Demonstrated experience drawing insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Experience of initiating and driving projects to completion.
- Competitive compensation
- A results-oriented and friendly team of supportive teammates
- A chance to work on novel and exciting technical problems in the financial market.
- Opportunity to have a huge impact at a growing FinTech startup.
- Opportunity for management and leadership.
Here at TeQatlas we see potential in applying advanced technologies in the financial market and building bridges between enterprises and investors to bring equality of investment opportunities.
TeQatlas - the first-on-the-market platform that enables founders and investors to find each other easily, managing capital and networks in one place.
The Data Science team plays a highly visible role in our company and is critical to developing and executing the product strategy. It is responsible for delivering the most accurate recommendations for our users.
We are looking for a Data Science expert that will become attracted by the sheer complexity of applying AI in the financial market. If you're interested in becoming a leader in the future, we're interested in helping you get there.
- Experience building recommendation algorithms.
- Experience in FinTech or investment companies.
- Master degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science.