Chief Business Development Officer
- Lead the design and implementation of a efficient business development strategy, with an emphasis on creating long-term relationships with private market players including VC, Investment Associations and others.
- Oversee the management of existing and new relationships with partners and clients, ensuring their needs are met and they are engaged.
- Personally build relationships that result in support for existing partnership programs.
- Provide supervision and guidance for sales, customer and account management teams.
- Leverage the time and effort of Executive team, identifying and implementing ways to enlist and motivate them to facilitate prospect introductions, attend meetings, and participate in other business development activities as appropriate.
- At least 5 years of business development experience including demonstrated success in business to business sales, forging strategic partnerships that have resulted in significant increases in earned income.
- Ability to innovate, develop new strategies, and drive creativity and inventiveness within the organization’s business development and fundraising strategies.
- Exceptional relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to represent the organization passionately to potential partners, as well as listen and respond to the interests of a variety of stakeholders.
With the expansion of our sales team, we are opening a full-time Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO) vacancy! We need a person who can establish and execute the Business Development strategy.
TeQatlas - the first-on-the-market platform that enables founders and investors to find each other easily, managing capital and networks in one place.
- Strong staff management skills, with the ability to foster a sense of team accountability and high performance.
- Experience in a privaty market sector, investment, consumer finance, financial literacy, and/or community development.
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation (20 days)
- We want your professional growth: various projects, regular technical events, mentoring, training (professional development, courses, webinars, etc.)
- Very cool friendly atmosphere and team building
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Clear and documented list of responsibilities
- Prescribed KPIs and bonus grid